Wednesday 23 September 2015

Hello everyone!

My name is Victoria Van Sickle. I am a fourth year student enrolled in the Concurrent Education Program studying the Intermediate/Senior levels at Brock University. My two teachables are Dramatic Arts and French Language Studies. Drama being my major/first teachable and French being my second.

My goal is to become a full-time highschool teacher who can make a difference in my students lives while making their learning experience fun! I aspire to bring new and engaging ways of learning into the classroom. Student success is most important to me and I am extremely excited to make an impact and embark on the journey that education beholds.

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. I hope to proceed with enlightening you on new perspectives and understandings of what education is all about!

Please feel free to post your thoughts, thanks again.

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment